Now accepting submissions for the 2022 Florida Ranches Calendar Photo Contest! Winners will have their photo featured in the calendar among photos by famed photojournalist Carlton Ward Jr.
Our award-winning calendar pays tribute to Florida’s cattle ranches through powerful and captivating photography. It is used to tell the story of Florida's oldest stewards of the land and the critical role they play in preserving Florida's environmental, agricultural and cultural heritage.
Photo Contest Guidelines:
- Photos must feature Florida ranch properties and include elements such as: cattle, horses, cowboys, wildlife, water elements, and other natural landscape features.
- Special consideration will be given to ranches that are located within or adjacent to the Florida Wildlife Corridor.
- Drone images will be accepted.
- Horizontal (landscape) format only.
- Must be high quality JPG, Tif or Raw files (2400 pixels wide).
- Photos may be edited for minor adjustments such as cropping, brightness or contrast. If content is changed such as adding or removing objects photos will be disqualified.
- The location and short caption with names of any individuals featured must be included.
- Submit your photo(s) to FloridaRanches@gmail.com by August 1, 2021