2022 Florida Ranches Calendar
Since our first printing of the Florida Ranches Calendar in 2006, we have used it as a tool to tell the story of Florida’s cattle ranches. The captivating photographs showcase a diversity of ranches from around the state and highlight the critical role they play in preserving Florida’s environmental, agricultural, and cultural heritage.
The 2022 Calendar will highlight ranch conservation successes and the continued progress of the Florida Wildlife Corridor – a statewide network of lands and waters that supports wildlife and people.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
& PHOTO CONTEST NOW OPEN
You can help pay tribute to the oldest environmental stewards in Florida by becoming a sponsor today!
We are now accepting submissions for the 2022 photo contest. Winners will have their photo featured in the calendar among photos by famed photojournalist Carlton Ward Jr. To download the flyer with more info, click here.
- Pictures must feature Florida ranch properties, including but not limited to: cattle/horses, cowboys, water, landscape, and wildlife.
- Photos of ranches or other lands within the Florida Wildlife Corridor* will receive special consideration.
- Horizontal (landscape) format only.
- High quality JPG, Tif or Raw files accepted (2400 pixels wide).
- Photos may be edited for minor adjustments such as cropping, brightness or contrast. If content is changed such as adding or removing objects, photos will be disqualified.
- The location and short caption with names of any individuals featured must be included.
- A $25 admin fee will be charged for more than one photo entered (Five photos max can be submitted).
*For more information and a map of the Corridor go to floridawildlifecorridor.org
Submit your photo(s) to FloridaRanches@gmail.com by August 15, 2021
For more information or for discounts on bulk order and nonprofit discounts please contact us at 772-287-5272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date and follow us on Facebook