2021 Florida Ranches Calendar
The story of Florida’s cattle ranches is one that spans nearly 500 years and across multiple generations. Since 2006, the Florida Ranches Calendar has helped capture the legacy of and pay tribute to Florida Ranches and the cattle industry through powerful and captivating photography.
Much more than beautiful images of ranch life, the calendar is our way of educating people about the important role Florida’s cattle ranches play in the environment, agricultural and economic well-being of our state.
Photo Contest Now Open
We are now accepting submissions for the 2021 photo contest. Winners will have their photo featured in the calendar among photos by famed photojournalist Carlton Ward Jr. To download the flyer with more info, click here.
- Pictures must feature Florida ranch properties, including but not limited to: cattle/horses, cowboys, water, landscape, and wildlife.
- Horizontal (landscape) format only.
- High quality JPG, Tif or Raw files accepted (2400 pixels wide).
- Photos may be edited for minor adjustments such as cropping, brightness or contrast. If content is changed such as adding or removing objects photos will be disqualified.
- The location and short caption with names of any individuals featured must be included.
Submit your photo(s) to FloridaRanches@gmail.com by July 27, 2020